Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hearts....

Good Morning blog land....I have been away to long....The  holidays were really crazy around our home...We had lots of company and we ate tons of treats...I thought thing would slow down a little in January, but not around here....I am just getting my offering posted for TDIPT ....I hate to say I am a little tarty...
I have been spending my evening stitching hearts....I just sat down with linen and all the different shade of red floss I could find....These are the hearts  I came up with...



I still have a couple more larger hearts that are stitched, but are in need of being made into something fun...Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to spend a little time in my sewing room...Why dose life keep getting in the way of my fun????
Well, I am off to run about a million errors...
Thanks so much for stopping by, your kind comments make my day...
Take care,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. I think the heart in your first picture is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny, yep it would be nice to get to sew but there is this thing called life that keeps coming in. :)
    Your hearts are wonderful. I just love red and white this time of year. All of your goodies are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete