Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Love The Color Red...

 Until I put all these pictures up together I didn't realize just how much red I had been sewing with these days...Red truly is my favorite color.....



 I have been passing the time in my sewing room having more fun than I am untitled too...It is to cold and rainy in the pacific northwest to do anything in my yard....All I need is a dry afternoon so I can plant a few prim roses then I will know that there is hope that spring will arrive soon...


 These are the items I am listing tonight on Early Work Mercantile....If you have the time stop by there should be lots of great  handmade item it see...
I have meet the nicest people out there in blog land....This last pillow was a special order for one of those nice people...

I have also been working on Barbara Brackman’s Civil War Sampler Block of the Week from Primitive Gathering....I have the first four blocks done.....Yahooooo.....I am going to try really hard to stay up with this one.....Keep your fingers crosses that at the end of the year I have a great civil war quit top done....I am just hoping that life doesn't get in the way of my fun....I will post pictures next time....Yes, there  is red in three or the four squares I have finished....That makes me even happier...

That is all I have for today....I am off to fix dinner.....Then after, hopefully a little stitching....
Thanks for stopping by, your kind comments make my day...
Take care,
Nancy   
 




I am going to try super hard to stay up with this one

3 comments:

  1. You have been very productive Nancy, wonderful projects!
    Have a great stitching weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to do a quilt like that but I have been so afraid life would intervene and I would get behind. I would love to see your blocks. As always your little hearts are wonderful. I have had such fun this year doing things in red and white. There is just something fun about making those things. It will be spring before you know it. We will have a 70 degree day today. I can't wait.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete