Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Of To Visit My Folks........


I'm off for a week to give my folks a little TLC...And hoping to find lots of warm sunny weather....One of my favorite people in the whole world, Angie ( my little sister) Is going to make me beautiful with a hair cut and color...this pumpkin guy is for her as a little thank-you for a day of beauty...she really deserve about a million pumpkin guys nothing can repay how great I feel when she is done making me pretty.....
If you look up in the left hand corner of the picture you will see a ball of fluff.....And that is another one of my favorite thing, Reilly my stitch en dog...I can't believe I haven't posted a picture of him yet....He is always two step behind me right now he is asleep on the floor under the computer...



When I sew he is asleep under my sewing machine. When I stitch his is asleep on the couch right beside me if I stitch something small he is on my lap....I really think he sleeps 20 hours a day the other 4 hours he spend following me up and down the stairs. I know when he looks up at me sometimes he is thinking can't you just stay in one room I am just getting comfortable...But he just keeps coming I never find myself in a room with out him...You have to love that...



I know in my last post I said I was done making pumpkins....Not so I found I still needed to make a larger spooky and a few more small pumpkins which made me happy just another excuse to spend the day in my sewing room......


Then last I though I would share the cat I just finished I absolutely love him....The pattern is from Country Stitches I love all of Brenda's designs I have been sewing and stitching her creations for years....And of course I have a ton of her designs stashed to work on later.....But don't tell my husband after all these years he still doesn't under stand a girl can nerve have enough project to work on...(just kidding)
Keep stitching, Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Great finishes! I love that cat, and the little pumpkin guy for your sister is just adorable! Reilly is a gorgeous little pup. He sounds like my stitching buddy, always there with me no matter where I am. Sometimes he gets fed up with following me around the house and will run towards the love seat--our seat in the living room--and repeat it until I follow him and sit down. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that cat too. I was thinking just this morning, I have a problem with patterns. :)If there is just now way I could make all that I own. Well, maybe If I was in a room and had to stitch my way out. :)I had to laugh about your dog, I was quilting yesterday and I know when I get my machine out my dog gets this look on her face. Like dread. Not to mention, the walking. My mat and cutter is on the dining room table, the sewing machine is in my bedroom,
    and where I sit and do hand sewing in in the office. Not to mention doing laundry so I walk back and forth, she gives me these heavy sighs.
    Have a great time at your parents and have a very nice time with your sister. I read yesterday that women with sisters are the most healthy.
    I love your pumpkin guy you are taking to your sister. It is lovely.
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stopped by to tell you I have a award over at my blog for you. You don't have to take it but I just wanted you to know that I have one for you.
    I hope you have had a nice week with your folks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sewing is just wonderful! What a pair of sisters...one that sews and one that can "make beautiful"... Enjoy the week with your family!

    ReplyDelete