Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter...

Happy Easter to all my friends in blog land...I can believe it, the sun is shining and it is 70 degrees today... That never happens this time of year in the pacific north west...We hunted for Easter eggs outside this year with out coats, rain boots or muddy eggs...It was great fun!!! After our egg hunt and dinner, which we ate outside we all sat out back and enjoyed watching the grand kids play...I wish every Sunday would be like this...
I thought I would share  the items I have been working on for Early Work Mercantile....I have been punch in  fun spring colors.... 


Then some appliqued strawberries for a spring time pillow....
Those are the item I have been working on If you have a chance check out all the spring offering tonight on Early Work Mercantile...
As for me I am going to go watch the sun set and enjoy the last part of this beautiful day...
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comments they make my day...
Take Care,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Wow so nice that you had a day like that for Easter. We had rain. :)
    It was still very warm and very pretty.
    I always enjoy seeing what your busy hands have made.

    ReplyDelete