Friday, November 30, 2012

Red and Green....

 Merry, Merry Christmas...My sewing room in a mess, as usual for this time of year, red and green every where....My dear husband says I have way to much fun in there...So much fabric and not enough time....I keep telling him I will teach him to sew, but he would rather watch football....I am sorry to say after all these years I still don't understand that game...
 I love working with wool...I thought I might put cross stitch together with a crazy wool ornament...These are what I came up with, the vintage hanger just make me so happy...
 My framed December picture is a design for Stacy Nash...
 Some more ornaments....I have been collecting ornaments for years, I still can't seem to have enough...My famous last words to my family  might be, please let me make just on more ornament...LOL...
 Merry Christmas is a design for Pineberry Lane...

These are the items I am offering  on Early Work Mercantile tonight...If you have the time stop by there should be lots of fun holiday items to see...
Jaxon told me this morning I wasn't allowed to start decorating the tree until he got home from school....I am off to pick him up so we can get started on the tree....
Thanks a bunch for stopping by and for the kind comments you make my day...
Take care,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Every thing is so pretty this month Nancy. It is always so inspiring to stop by and see what you have been working on.
    I love your ornaments. It sounds like you keep yourself very busy.
    I look forward so much to your updates.

    ReplyDelete