Friday, September 14, 2012

 Happy Fall!!!!!  Mary is at school safe and sound Jaxon has started kindergarten, the evenings are getting cooler, my pumpkins and tomatoes are finally starting to ripen....I am ready to start decorating with black and orange...Life doesn't get much better than that...But I have to say that I really miss Mary and Jaxon..My house is too quite and the girls bath room is staying clean...Never fear Katie will be home on Sunday for a week, I am sure she can take care of the clean bath room for me....



 I thought I would share a few of the items I have been working on, first off is my Sampler Pumpkin...



 I would like you to meet Harriett....I love her green face and the spider sitting on her lap....Harriett is a Ravens Haven design...



My last Pumpkin has a Sassy bird on the front....I think she is dressed in her best feathers for a night on the town...  

These are the item I have been working on for tonight's post on TDIPT... Stop by if you have the time you might find just that fall decoration you are looking for.....

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comments they make my day....
Take care,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. So very cute this month. You are always so busy and you always have such nice goodies month to month. I always get excited when I see that you have updated your blog. I am glad you have such good things going on at your house.

    ReplyDelete