Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall is Here...

I absolutely love the fall, in Washington state we have the very best apples... I am trying my best to eating as many as I can...I love them with caramel, in salads, in pies and just plain....I love cool nights, colored leaves, wearing a high neck sweater, but most of all I love pumpkins...Here are a few I have been working on for Early Work Mercantile tonight...My harvest moon pumpkin is adapted for a Stacy Nash pattern...
I also enjoy a few witches around my home this time of year...
Colored leaves and black crows....
I believe that every one should have at lest one or two candy corns around their home...Just for fun even if you don't eat them...Those are just a few of my favorite thing about fall...If you have the time stop by Early Work Mercantile tonight there should be a lot a fun new fall items to feast your eyes upon...Thanks so much for stopping by and for the kind comments...They make my day....                                                    Take care,                                                                       Nancy                                                                                                      



4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing the things you make but your Halloween things are always just the best. I think you are such a talented needlewoman.
    I think it would be so wonderful to be around all of those fresh apples. I am going a bit crazy with them myself. My favorite right now is apple with peanut butter.
    I just love it all Nancy and I will be stopping by to check everything out. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful finishes. Just love the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those little projects are so cute.

    ReplyDelete