Friday, March 30, 2012

My Favorite Things About Spring...


Hello Blog Land....I am posting a few of the thing I have been working on for Early Work Mercantile which will be on the site tonight....Spring always makes me think of Strawberries,,,


Robins, Tulips,,,



Rabbits,,,
More rabbits,,,
And even more rabbits...
I have been stitching and sewing like crazy just waiting for it to be nice enough to work in my yard...With spring in the pacific north west we always have our fair share of rain so it is always beautiful and green but sometimes really muddy....I will just have to wait for a dry day, then weeds here I come....But while I am waiting my daffodils are beautiful and my tulips are on their
way up...I'm hoping you have lots and lots of sunshine....Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments they make my day...
Take care,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. So glad you updated. I have been on that site and I was looking around and I somehow missed your update. It is always nice to see your things.
    Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete