Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Is Spring Every Coming ???



Hello Blog land....The sun is shining and my daffodils are blooming....I really wish that was so....But sad to say it isn't....But the good news is I have had time to stay in where it is warm to stitch and sew....So my life doesn't get much better than that....
I have posted a few of the things I have been working on for TDIPT birthday celebration tonight..
My spring sampler I adapted from a BBD design..




My strawberry is also adapted from a BBD design....I just love when they come out with new designs...
In a perfect world I would have the time to stitch every thing they design...



Last is my spring chicken she is adapted from a Ravens Heaven design...
That is about all I have for today.....I am on my way back to my sewing room to work on a chair mat for a great friend I meet out there in blog land....Yahooo for me!!!!
Thanks for stopping by, your kind comments make my day...
Take care, Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Hello Nancy, I saw you had a new post but I was babysitting today so I am just now getting on to take a look at your beautiful offerings for this month. I love, love that spring chicken. You never fail to make me smile.
    I love the strawberry too. I guess I am not familiar with the company you named. I will have to check them out.
    Have a wonderful weekend. I do hope you get spring soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely blog!~ I'm a new follower ~ ♥♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nancy.

    your works are so nice. I like the strawberry and your stitchery basket too. Really nice.

    Greetings
    Anja

    ReplyDelete