Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thanks so Much!!!

Thanks so much for all the super kind comments about my blog!!! Blogging is turning into a great new addicting for me . nothing make me happier than to talk to people about threads and fibers. My friend Judy was the only one who truly understood that passion. But now there is a whole new world of bloggers out there in blog land for me to talk to . I can't think of anything better!!! Well maybe this picture of my cute granddaughter Mckenna. Happy stitching to all, Nancy

5 comments:

  1. Grandchildren are just the best! I get to babysit two of them tomorrow. :) What kind of needle-punch do you use? I am thinking of buying a Oxford punch and I was wondering if you have ever used one. I love rug hooking but in California I have trouble locating wool so I was thinking of a Oxford to see if I could use rug yard. You look like you have so much experience so I was just wondering.
    Thanks,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying visiting your blog. It's a great way to meet people with the same interests and everyone is so nice. Have fun and I love everything you've made so far. Well done.
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info. I am very new I should say back to sewing again so I am in a very new world from the years and years ago when I used to try and sew. It is like starting over from scratch. :) I do love you blog though I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your granddaughter is adorable! I miss my rugrats when they were that age. :)

    ReplyDelete