Tuesday, September 29, 2015

October at Early Work Mercantile:)

Orange and black are my favorite  colors  this time of year.
There is nothing better than a home filled with pumpkins  and spooks. I am posting the new items I have been working on for Early Work Mercantile.


First off is Sophia she makes candy corn with her side kick Presley.

 

The pumpkin head brother have been busy growing pumpkins.







The top row is the first brother not quite ripe.




Next is Jack the third brother is Sidney.


Next is a ghost pumpkin, this ghost set up home in one of the pumpkin head brothers ripe pumpkins.



I can never have to many pillows.



This guy is  Charley he is waiting for lots of Halloween treats.


 Edward doesn't have much to say he is just enjoying the fun.

Last I had to cross stitch something my comfy chair and bright light were calling me..
The witch is a Pineberry Lane design she is crossed on a hanging bag filled with dried sunflowers.

All of these new Items will be listed tomorrow on  http://earlywork-moonpieprimitives.blogspot.com/    Please check out Early Work Mercantile tomorrow for more details. 

Thanks a bunch for stopping by,
Nancy 

1 comment:

  1. Goodness you have been really busy! I hope every thing sells fast.

    ReplyDelete