Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Rabbits and Chicks...

 I have been sewing and stitching like crazy .....I am happiest when I am in my sewing room!!!!!! I am sure that is just like a lot of you out there in blog-land...








I am a little sad that Easter is so early this year I need a little more time to sew bunnies and chicks....I have a bunch of new spring fabric that still need to be made into something fun... 
These are a few of the items I will be offering on Early work Mercantile tomorrow... If you have the time I would love it if you stopped by....
Thanks so much for all your kind comments, they make my day.....
Take care,
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. That bunny on the top box is incredible. Every thing is very nice but that rabbit just takes my breath away.
    You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! You have been so busy!! I am like you, Easter is coming to soon! Enjoy stitching!

    ReplyDelete