Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween with Christmas Stitching?????

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!! Today is the best day ever for small spooks....This is my grandson  Buzz Light Year....Who can't wait for the festivities  to begin....He has been in his costume since 7:00 this morning....My question for the day is, when do you think he will let his mom take it off ??? I am thinking it might be spring before that happens...

 I know it seems odd with today being the favorite day for spooks...But I have been stitching Christmas teats like crazy...First off is a Christmas sampler designed by Black Bird designs...In a time worn frame...

Santa pin-keep...

Merry Christmas Pillow...

 Christmastide hang bag...Adapted  from a Pineberry Lane Design...


Patch work Christmas Tree....


I have to say that I had a hard time buying Halloween candy at Target yesterday...When right next to the Halloween department is the Christmas department where Christmas carol we playing....What can I say I love to stitch with red and green....These are the items I am offering on Early Work Mercantile tonight....http://earlywork-moonpieprimitives.blogspot.com/...I hate to rush the seasons by....For today I am going to dress in orange and black, give out Halloween treats to all the spooks in our neighborhood....While in between  answering the door bell I will be stitching a little something for Christmas....Also I will be waiting to hear....From infinity and beyond....from my favorite Buss Light Year...

Thanks so much for visiting and for the kind comments they make my day.....
Take care,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, You are my kind of lady. I took down my Fall/Halloween on Monday. We don't have trick or treaters so... I am waiting until tomorrow to start my decorating for Christmas. Love all the stitching you have been doing. I am trying to learn to stitch but don't think I am going to have the patience for it. Mr Buzz Light Year is just too cute. Love that smile. My granddaughter Darbee Rae is 5 and she was too excited today also. She had here first party at preK and had to stop by and tell me all about it. Enjoy your evening and Happy Stitching.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely things Nancy. I love your little Buzz Lightyear. Well if I remember right my kids never took their costumes off when they were little for months.
    It does both me we go from Halloween to Christmas. I want to enjoy Thanksgiving and I am never ready to put the fall colors away but I know I need to look at Christmas too.
    Your Christmas things are just beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete