Monday, February 14, 2011

Bunnies And More Bunnies For TDIPT...



I can't seem to get enough bunnies....All I can think about is what different bunny can I make next...I know it sound a little crazy, but they just make me happy....This bunny is Lewis he is made from a Raven's haven pattern...I must say, I absolutely love his carrot balloon...
I think he must of had the best time at the spring fair were he purchased his new balloon...




My next bunny in on a triple pin-keep...with lots of strawberries



And last what would these bunnies do with out a bunch of carrots...This bunch of carrot I posted last time but I thought it might be fun to put a bunnie patch on them.....This bunch of carrots look great hanging or just laying on a table or a shelf....
These are a few of the items I just posted on TDIPT for the month of February...If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you stop by...

Thanks so much for all the kind comments and for stopping by...As always you make my day....Take care, Nancy

3 comments:

  1. As always just beautiful. I love your bunch of carrots on the door. Your bunnies are so cute. Bunnies make you happy, well seeing what you make makes me happy. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewis is so charming. I especially love his raggedy nose. Xox corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lewis is adorable. Love that big fluffy tail. Your designs this month are all great! ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete