Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Love Halloween.....

I have to say....I love Halloween...I have been stitching, sewing, painting, punching and enjoying every minute of it...
I have been working on cats, pumpkins, spiders, moons, stars, ghosts, my sewing room looks like a whirl wind of orange and black went off in it..I have mentioned be for that Mike (my husband) doesn't under stand my creative juices.....He also doesn't under stand why in the middle of July all I can think about is Halloween...But after all these year he just smiles and says "What ever makes you happy".....nice guy...right....
And Happy is what all this sewing does make me....But I have to say I better get on to other things today like laundry and all the other thing it takes to make our home run.....And maybe a yummy dinner....
So I'm off too get some of those thing done....
I'm hoping you are having a great summer, Nancy

6 comments:

  1. That is so funny, I love your Halloween stuff, Today I dug out all of my pattern books too with Halloween pumpkins and stuff just because I love it too. I am looking so forward to stitching up fall things. I love, love all of the stuff you have been making too. I can't wait to see what how all your creativity turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween too :) mostly the decorating part, lol!

    Yep, your hubby is a keeper if he says "whatever makes you happy"! That's what mine says to me, and I just smile, and say Thank you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween. It's such a fun time of the year. And it's going to be on us before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, men! We stitchers know exactly why the Halloween bug hits around July: if we don't start now, we'll never finish all of our Halloweeny projects on time! I love everything I see in those pictures :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE every little goodie!
    YOU WON my giveaway, Nancy! Hooray!
    Thank you for your sweet comment~
    Please email me your address and your treasure will be in the mail...
    Smiles!
    Michelle
    michart@rochester.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for Halloween! I LOVE your handmade creations.

    ReplyDelete